彩票怎么看数字规律 前海聯合基金指出，截至本周五收盤，滬深兩市動態PE估值在20.19倍，整體處于歷史中樞水平附近，仍有提升空間 原標題：波蘭新增新冠肺炎確診病例24051例累計確診665547例 根據波蘭衛生部于當地時間11月13日公布的新冠肺炎疫情數據，12日新增確診病例24051例，單日新增病例數量連續十天超過兩萬例，累計確診病例665547例
- Shut all windows and doors, but leave them unlocked so rescue teams are able to enter the home if they need to.
- Remove anything flammable around the windows – i.e. shades or curtains.
- Close all metal shutters.
- Move flammable furniture to the center of the room, away from windows and doors.
- Shut off gas at the meter; make sure pilot lights are OFF.
- Leave your lights on so firefighters can see your house under smoky conditions.
- Shut off all air conditioning or heat.
- Seal attic and ground vents with pre-cut plywood or commercial seals.
- Take pictures of everything inside, including all drawers and closets. Document all valuables you won’t be able to take with you for insurance purposes.
- Have any spare vehicle keys by the door and ready to go.
- Gather up flammable items from the exterior of the house. Bring all items inside, or place them in a pool if it applies. This means all patio furniture, children’s toys, door mats, trash cans, etc.
- Turn off propane tanks.
- Move propane BBQ appliances away from structures.
- Connect garden hoses to outside water valves or spigots for use by firefighters.
- Fill water buckets and place them around the house.
- Don’t leave sprinklers on or water running, they can affect critical water pressure.
- Leave exterior lights on so your home is visible to firefighters in the smoke or darkness of night.
- Have a ladder available and place it at the corner of the house for firefighters to quickly access your roof.
- Take pictures inside of your garage, your yard, and the entire exterior for insurance purposes.
Emergency Supply Kit Checklist彩票中100万照片
- Face masks or coverings
- Three-day supply of non-perishable food and three gallons of water per person
- Prescriptions or special medications
- Change of clothing
- Extra eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Credit cards, cash, or traveler’s checks
- First aid kit, Flashlight, Battery-powered or crank radio and extra batteries
- Sanitation supplies
- Copies of important documents (birth certificates, passports, etc.)
- Pet Food, leashes, water bowls (if applicable)
- Chargers, Power Banks
- Pack your Emergency Supply Kit in your vehicle.
- Have at least TWO evacuation routes mapped out on physical maps in case GPS service is effected.
- Back your car into the driveway with vehicle loaded and all doors and windows closed.
- Carry your car keys with you.
- Don’t wait for an evacuation order if you feel threatened